Be a leader, do the right thing.
Deltasorb® : The Simple Solution
5 Steps to cleaner air
The Deltasorb® Anesthetic Collection Service offers hospitals a low-cost option to stop the release of toxic anesthetics into the environment. The Deltasorb® Anesthetic Collection Service is a safe and environmentally friendly alternative to the venting of harmful anesthetic gases. The Deltasorb® canister system is a patented innovation that captures anesthetics in the hospital operating room and/or in a central location, rather than venting them out of the hospital, and the only viable solution in the world for true Halogenated Anesthetic Drug Recovery. The canisters are then transported to our facility to be processed.
Contact us and we will take the following steps for your hospital...
Step 1: Preliminary Assessment Report
- Site Visit to find out about your hospital
- Analysis report to determine your needs
- Sign agreement
Step 2: Install Demonstration Canisters
- Establish volume and return rates
- 2-4 weeks demonstration period
Step 3: Install Final Setup
- Full installation
- Staff training and procedure confirmation
- Monitoring of the implementation, and the volume and return rates
Step 4: Establish Supply and Service Deliveries
- Weekly and bi-weekly deliveries available
Step 5: Monitor Carbon Credits
- Track volume
- Report Carbon Credits
- Invoice monthly
Sign up your hospital today!
I want to be a leader...
Thank you for doing the right thing.